• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
International Coffee & Tea, LLC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 14
ICD Research's "International Coffee & Tea, LLC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "International Coffee & Tea, LLC: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about International Coffee & Tea, LLC for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
International Coffee & Tea LLC (International Coffee), a subsidiary of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf brand, operates coffee shops. The company currently operates more than 750 outlets across the US and in 19 countries worldwide. It serves more than 100 million beverages annually, which includes coffee, espresso, brewed tea, tea latte, coffee and tea ice blended drinks, and coffee-free ice blended drinks. The company also provides featured drinks such as mocha mint chip, cookies & cream, and espresso cream. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 International Coffee & Tea, LLC - History
5 International Coffee & Tea, LLC - Key Employees
6 International Coffee & Tea, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
7 International Coffee & Tea, LLC - locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: International Coffee & Tea, LLC, History
Table 3: International Coffee & Tea, LLC, Key Employees
Table 4: International Coffee & Tea, LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: International Coffee & Tea, LLC, Locations
List of Figures
International Coffee & Tea, LLC