ICD Research's "Chick-fil-A, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Chick-fil-A, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Chick-fil-A, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Chick-fil-A, Inc. (Chick-fil-A) is a family owned fast food restaurant operator in the US. It was established in the year 1948 by S. Truett Cathy. Currently, it operates more than 1,540 restaurants across 39 states in the US. The company principally offers chicken sandwiches and related products. Majority of the restaurants offer drive-through service as well as dine-in seating as they are freestanding units. As of December 2010, it operated 334 major shopping mall restaurants, 938 stand-alone restaurants, 29 drive-thru-only restaurants, three Truett's Grill full-service restaurants, 11 Chick-fil-A Dwarf House restaurants and 10 restaurants at satellite locations. In addition, it operates 241 licensed outlets at airports, hospitals, college campuses, business and industry locations. All the restaurants are closed on Sundays. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Chick-fil-A, Inc. - History
5 Chick-fil-A, Inc. - Key Employees
6 Chick-fil-A, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
7 Chick-fil-A, Inc. - locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Chick-fil-A, Inc., History
Table 3: Chick-fil-A, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Chick-fil-A, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Chick-fil-A, Inc., Locations
List of Figures