- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Jireh International Pty. Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
- 13 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Jireh International Pty. Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Jireh International Pty. Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Jireh International Pty. Ltd. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Jireh International Pty. Ltd. (Gloria) trading as Gloria Jean's Coffees is a chain of retail cafes. It was established in 1995 when its co-founders Nabi Saleh and Peter Irvine brought the rights of Gloria Jean's Coffees brand to Australia from the US. The company owns and operates 917 stores globally. The coffee houses offer menu featuring a variety of beverages including hot and cold drinks, tea, flavored beans, premium beans, Mocha, Espresso, and fruit chillers. Gloria also offers food products such as desserts, sandwiches, muffins and salads. The company also stocks a range of merchandise such as mugs, tea and coffee accessories, variety of beans and many more. It is headquartered in Castle Hill, New South Wales, Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Jireh International Pty. Ltd. - Company Statement
4 Jireh International Pty. Ltd. - History
5 Jireh International Pty. Ltd. - Key Employees
6 Jireh International Pty. Ltd. - locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Jireh International Pty. Ltd., History
Table 3: Jireh International Pty. Ltd., Key Employees
Table 4: Jireh International Pty. Ltd., Locations
List of Figures
Jireh International Pty. Ltd.