- Published: June 2012
- Region: Global
Taco John's International, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
- 12 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Taco John's International, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Taco John's International, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Taco John's International, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Taco John International, Inc. (Taco John) is a quick-service restaurant operator in the US. The company was established in the year 1969, when Harold Holmes and James Woodson purchased the franchise rights, and renamed the chain to Taco John's. The company principally operates 425 restaurants in 25 states of the US. The restaurants principally offer Mexican food varieties including burritos, seasonings, quesadillas, tacos, sauces and salsas. Majority of the restaurants are located in smaller markets of the Midwest and West of the US, of which 97.0% locations are operated by franchise. In addition, it operates customer's apparel store along with offering gift cards at all of its restaurants. Taco John is headquartered in Cheyenne, Wyoming, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Taco John's International, Inc. - History
4 Taco John's International, Inc. - Key Employees
5 Taco John's International, Inc. - locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Taco John's International, Inc., History
Table 3: Taco John's International, Inc., Key Employees
Table 4: Taco John's International, Inc., Locations
List of Figures
Taco John's International, Inc.