• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Asda Stores Limited (Foodservice): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, November 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "Asda Stores Limited (Foodservice): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Asda Stores Limited (Foodservice): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Asda Stores Limited (Foodservice) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
ASDA Stores Ltd. is a supermarket chain that sells food, clothing, toys, general merchandising and retails financial services. The company is owned by Wal-Mart and it operates 370 stores, 23 depots, eight recycling centers, George House and ASDA house in the UK. Average store comprises of nearly 17,000 square feet with some as large as 85,000 square feet and employs 162,125 people. ASDA is the second largest chain in the UK grocery retailing behind Tesco and is headquartered in Leeds, the UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 ASDA Stores Limited (Foodservice) - History
4 ASDA Stores Limited (Foodservice) - Key Employees
5 ASDA Stores Limited (Foodservice) - Key Employee Biographies
6 ASDA Stores Limited (Foodservice) - locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: ASDA Stores Limited (Foodservice), History
Table 3: ASDA Stores Limited (Foodservice), Key Employees
Table 4: ASDA Stores Limited (Foodservice), Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: ASDA Stores Limited (Foodservice), Locations
List of Figures
Asda Stores Limited (Foodservice)