• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, March 2012, Pages: 16
World Market Intelligence's 'Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Kaefer Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co KG' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
KAEFER Isoliertechnik GmbH & Co. KG (KAEFER) provides insulation, interiors, fire protection and noise protection solutions. The company also offers project development, project management, planning, assembly and installation, design and engineering, project and quality management, and general contracting services. It specializes in heat insulation, cold insulation, noise protection, interiors, insulation, scaffolding, surface protection, passive fire protection, refractory and asbestos removal. KAEFER offers interior finishing solutions and services such as removal of hazardous substances and tunnel fire protection. The company serves wide range of industries such as food, wood and paper, nuclear facilities, power stations, automotive, pharmaceutical and aerospace. KAEFER is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
List of Figures