- Published: September 2011
Alarko Contracting Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: May 2012
- 13 pages
- World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence's 'Alarko Contracting Group :Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Alarko Contracting Group :Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Alarko Contracting Group' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Alarko Contracting Group (Alarko) is a construction contractor company in Turkey. The company is active in the areas of refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, industrial plants, power plants, oil and gas pipelines, water and waste water treatment plants, transportation projects, large scale infrastructure works, housing projects and public service buildings. Key services offered by the company include feasibility studies, process selection, basic and detailed engineering services, design and implementation of civil works, and turnkey general contracting and performance tests. Alarko is a subsidiary of Alarko Group and operates through offices in Kazakhstan, Qatar, Russia, Turkey, Germany and Turkmenistan. Alarko is headquartered in Gebze, Turkey. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
List of Figures