- Published: June 2012
Forge Group Limited - Company Capsule
- ID: 1960421
- November 2011
- 22 pages
- World Market Intelligence
'Forge Group Limited - Company Capsule' contains a company overview, key facts, key employees, products and services as well as financial ratios.
'Forge Group Limited - Company Capsule' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Forge Group Limited'.
'Forge Group Limited - Company Capsule' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about 'Forge Group Limited' along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
<b>Reasons To Buy</b>
- Enhance your understanding of 'Forge Group Limited'.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 Forge Group Limited - Key Employees
5.2 Ratio Definitions
<b>List of Tables</b>
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Forge Group Limited, Key Employees
<b>List of Figures</b>
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation