Performance Food Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Performance Food Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Performance Food Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Performance Food Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Performance Food Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Performance Food Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Performance Food Group (PFG or 'the company') is one of the leading foodservice distributors of the US. It is
headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, and employs about 7,000 people. PFG is a privately-held company, and does not publish its financial results for public release. Therefore, the company’s financial data, including total revenues, and operating and net profits, is not available.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Performance Food Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Performance Food Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Performance Food Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
READ MORE >