- Language: English
- 762 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Meat Products - Western Europe
- Published: December 2011
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 14 meat product market analyses from the following Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for meat products in different Western European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for meat products by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for meat products by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for meat products by type (bovine animal meat, goat and sheep meat, horse meat, swine meat, sausages, other prepared and preserved meat and meat offal, dried, smoked and salted meat and meat offal, edible meat offal)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the meat product market in different Western European countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
|CD ROM||The report will be shipped to you in CD ROM format.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|