• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Meat Products - Top 5 American Markets
Global Research and Data Services, December 2011
This package contains top 5 meat product market analyses from the following American countries: Canada, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and United States.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for meat products in top 5 American markets. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for meat products by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for meat products by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for meat products by type (bovine animal meat, goat and sheep meat, horse meat, swine meat, sausages, other prepared and preserved meat and meat offal, dried, smoked and salted meat and meat offal, edible meat offal)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the meat product market in different American countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?