• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Wintek’s overall utilization rate likely fall to 50-60% in 4Q11 due to touch panel demand appears to be slowdown
Isaiah International, November 2011, Pages: 2
Wintek's iPad2 touch panel demand downside, Amazon Kindle Fire demand upside and Winte's ATT outlook in 4Q11.
Isaiah Research is a Taiwan based company. They provide accurate and up to date research and intelligence in the TFT-LCD Industry and related fields.
Their coverage includes the entire Supply Chain for the Glass substrate, Cover glass, Touch panel, Tablet, LCD TV, Monitor, NBPC, Smartphone and OEMs/ODMs.
Isaiah Research has long standing relationships and ties to industry leading companies as well as the global financial markets
Benefits of this report:
- Understand the market trends and impacts on your business.
- Identify opportunities in the market place.
- Make comparison against your benchmark measurements and competitors.
- Develop a better marketing strategy.
- Overcome obstacles to adjust to new trends.
Fab utilization rate estimates for Wintek's multiple factories particularly for iPad2, iPhone4 and Amazon Kindle Fire in 4Q11.