- Language: English
- Published: November 2014
Korean panel makers may increase fab utilization rate by 8-10% in 4Q11
- ID: 1963093
- November 2011
- Region: North Korea, South Korea
- 2 Pages
- Isaiah International
Korean LCD Fab utilization rate for Samsung and LGD rise up for 4Q11, while CMI and AUO's production inputs seem to be conservative.
Isaiah Research is a Taiwan based company. They provide accurate and up to date research and intelligence in the TFT-LCD Industry and related fields.
Their coverage includes the entire Supply Chain for the Glass substrate, Cover glass, Touch panel, Tablet, LCD TV, Monitor, NBPC, Smartphone and OEMs/ODMs.
Isaiah Research has long standing relationships and ties to industry leading companies as well as the global financial markets
Benefits of this report:
- Understand the market trends and impacts on your business.
- Identify opportunities in the market place.
- Make comparison against your benchmark measurements and competitors.
- Develop a better marketing strategy.
- Overcome obstacles to adjust to new trends.
Capacity utilization rate changes for Samsung, LGD, CMI and AUO in 3Q&4Q11.