• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CMI exhibited WIS (Window Integrated Sensor) touch panel in Japan’s FPD International 2011
Isaiah International, November 2011, Pages: 2
CMI's WIS touch panel is able to reduce about 20-30% of thickness and weight. CMI has not determined to use chemical or mechanical strengthening.
Isaiah Research is a Taiwan based company. They provide accurate and up to date research and intelligence in the TFT-LCD Industry and related fields.
Their coverage includes the entire Supply Chain for the Glass substrate, Cover glass, Touch panel, Tablet, LCD TV, Monitor, NBPC, Smartphone and OEMs/ODMs.
Isaiah Research has long standing relationships and ties to industry leading companies as well as the global financial markets
Benefits of this report:
- Understand the market trends and impacts on your business.
- Identify opportunities in the market place.
- Make comparison against your benchmark measurements and competitors.
- Develop a better marketing strategy.
- Overcome obstacles to adjust to new trends.
CMI's touch panel structure comparision for WIS, G/F/F and G/G type in terms of thickness and weight.