- Language: English
- 285 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
Road Making and Earth Moving Machinery - Global
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Global
- Global Research and Data Services
This market research report offers an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for road making and earth moving machinery in Global market. The analysis provides essential market information for decision-makers including: China, United States, Japan, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,Turkey and Ukraine.
- Overall market value for road making and earth moving machinery by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for road making and earth moving machinery by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume forroad making and earth moving machinery by type (angledozers and bulldozers, excavators and shovels, front end shovel loaders, levellers and graders, road rollers and tamping machinery, scrapers, other road making and earth moving machinery)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
This market analysis answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the road making and earth moving machinery market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing? SHOW LESS READ MORE >