- Language: English
- 155 Pages
- Published: October 2013
Analysis of the Energy Management Service Market - North America
- ID: 1964155
- November 2011
- Region: America, North America, United States
- 89 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Performance Contracts Drive Double-Digit Revenue Growth
After a minimal rise in market revenue in 2009, investments in energy management services (EMS) jumped to an unprecedented level in 2010 and its high growth in North America is expected to continue through 2015.
Volatile energy prices, mandated reduction in energy consumption, and financial incentives are among the factors driving revenue growth. These influential factors of market expansion, among others, are analyzed in this research study.
Revenue forecasts are provided for the total EMS market and its sub-segments:
- performance contracts
- non-performance-based contracts
The vertical markets analyzed include:
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Which vertical segments provide the most lucrative opportunities?
- Has the competitive landscape expanded to new entrants or is it consolidated?
- Have market growth rates improved in the aftermath of the recent economic recession?
- Is there a sufficient momentum of growth to withstand future decline in federal funding?
- What are the key strategies needed for a company to expand its market share?
- Which technology trends will impact a company's competitive standing in the EMS market?
Energy Management Services Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Performance Contract Segment Breakdown
Non-performance-based Contract Segment Breakdown
The Last Word