Japan Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease Screening Market 2013: Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares & Competitive Strategies
- Language: English
- 426 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Japan
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese blood banking market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Japanese blood banking practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Ten-year volume and sales forecasts for 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT procedures performed in Japanese blood banks hospitals and commercial laboratories.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semi-automated analyzers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of over 20 analyzers.
- Ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
The report contains 426 pages and 41 tables