Future Horizons in the German Immunodiagnostics Market: Supplier Shares and Sales Forecasts for 100 Chemistry, TDM, Endocrine, Cancer, Immunoprotein and Abused Drug Tests by Market Segment
- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Germany
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the German clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the German clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five- and ten-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in German hospitals, commercial laboratories, and physician offices, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- Five- and ten-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens.
- Five- and ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of 50 high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications
- Product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of 25 current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risk.
The report contains 578 pages and 119 tables SHOW LESS READ MORE >