2013 Analysis of the Spanish Transfusion Diagnostic Testing Market:. Emerging Opportunities, Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, and Competitive Landscape (Datapack)
- Language: English
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Spain
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Spanish infectious disease testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Spanish laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 infectious disease testing performed in Spanish hospitals, blood banks and commercial laboratories.</li><li>Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
The report contains 960 pages and 153 tables