Future Horizons in the US Microbiology Market: Supplier Shares and Sales Forecasts for 100 Infectious Disease Tests by Market Segment
- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: United States
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US infectious disease testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 infectious disease testing performed in US hospitals, blood banks, physician offices, public health and commercial laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
The report contains 1,037 pages and 177 tables