• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Market Survey Clinical Diagnostic Labs in Argentina 2009
VA Consultora y Asociados, January 2010, Pages: 35
The Argentina Market Survey for Clinical Diagnostics Laboratories is a report, published annually since 2008, that contains timely and accurate statistics collected from more than 500 clinical labs.
The report features current year data and prospective data since 2004. The report estimates the size of the private market in the 2 main regions in Argentina (Buenos Aires City and Federal District “Capital Federal”) which represent more than 50 % of the market in the country.
The report includes trends, segmentation of labs by volume of tests/year, productivity, use rates, market size in $ and market size in tests divided into main lab categories:
- clinical chemistry
- Molecular Biology
More than 300 tests are listed.
The report is available immediately in Spanish. For the English version the availability time is 14 days.
- Worldwide Health Expenses
- Argentina Health Expenses (diagnostics and pharma)
- Scope of the Research
General Overview of the Region (Buenos Aires Province and Capital Federal)
- Market Size Private Market CF and PBA in $
- Distribution by Health Management Organization
- Market Size Private Market CF and PBA in tests
Global Average Price/Test
Tests Distribution by Lab Sector
Top 20 Tests and Annual Volume
Top 10 Leader Clinical Labs
Market Segmentation by Clinical Lab Size
National and Regional Use Rates
Samples Referring Market in CF and PBA
Productivity in Annual Tests/FTE
Bibliography and References
- Average Growth Rate by Lab Area
- 300 tests and their annual volume
- Buenos Aires Province and Capital Federal : number of labs, annual tests and revenues