• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Global Biotechnology Capital Providers Guide
Research White Paper Group, Inc, August 2011
The Global Biotechnology Capital Providers Guide contains over 1,000 investment firms and more than 4,000 key contacts around the world – these investment firms invest in diversified biotechnology & healthcare related opportunities. The types of investors include venture capital, private equity investors, angel investors, university sponsored investors, medical company sponsored investors and government sponsored investors.
Highlights of this report
1) More than 1,000 investment institutions worldwide
2) 4,000 contacts with names, titles, contact details.
3) Investment firms investing in start-ups, acquisitions, mid-stage opportunities.
4) Investment firms with global mandate and criteria, investing in global opportunities.
5) Diversified segments – R&D, healthcare, biotechnology, health supplement and medical-devices.
Top 5 Reasons why buyers have purchased this report:
1) Biotechnology / Healthcare start-up companies looking for initial funding
2) Existing companies looking for investment for commercialization
3) Medical devices companies looking for investments
4) Global biotechnology companies looking for expansion or acquisition capital
5) Corporate advisors assisting biotechnology / healthcare companies to raise investment capital.