Risk in the Global Real Estate Market. International Risk Regulation, Mechanism Design, Foreclosures, Title Systems, and REITs. Wiley Finance
- Language: English
- 434 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
The Global Real Estate Investors Guide is specifically designed for companies seeking for capital relating to real estate developments, expansion and acquisitions.
This Guide contains 2 parts: 1) Global Property Companies which include major real estate companies in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. 2) Financial Institutions that provide funding to real estate projects such as real estate private equity firms.
The Global Real Estate Investors Guide is the essential database for real estate companies to find investors and partners for their opportunities.
Highlights of this Guide:
1) More than 1,500 Real Estate Companies & Investment Firms Globally
2) Property Developers, Construction Companies, Land Developers, REITs, Private Equity Firms, Real Estate Corporate Advisory Firms
3) Excel format
4) Names of key people in each organization
5) Company Contact Details and Company Description
6) Diversified Sectors – residential, commercial, industrial, funds management, hotel developers & investors, international real estate investors.
Top 5 Reasons to use this Guide:
1) A useful guide for real estate agents seeking investors or buyers for the property or projects
2) Real Estate Consultants developing leads in the real estate industry
3) Developments looking for funding partners for the project
4) Global real estate companies seeking strategic partners in different regions
5) Finance professionals seeking investment capital for their real estate clients. SHOW LESS READ MORE >