ICT Spend Predictions in Medium-sized German Educational Institutions - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Germany
'KSB Aktiengesellschaft (KSB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'KSB Aktiengesellschaft (KSB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'KSB Aktiengesellschaft' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
KSB Aktiengesellschaft (KSB) is a manufacturer of pumps and valves, based in Germany. The company focuses on the design and production of pumps, valves, related control systems and offers consulting solutions over suitable products for various applications. The company's portfolio of products includes pumps, valves, pressure boosting, sewage lifting units, control and drive systems, mixers and slurry pumps. KSB serves sectors such as water, waste water, mining, building services, energy, industry, automation through its products and solutions. The company operates manufacturing facilities in 22 countries supported through its sales and service network. KSB operates through 74 companies and caters its products and services to more than 100 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, and Africa and the Middle East. KSB is headquartered in Frankenthal, Germany. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Subsidiaries
Table 8: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Valuation
Figure 9: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 10: Liquidity