'International Textile Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, plus information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'International Textile Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'International Textile Group, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
International Textile Group, Inc. (ITG), formerly Safety Components International, Inc., is a diversified textile manufacturer. The company offers bottom-weight woven apparel fabrics, government uniform fabrics, interior furnishings fabrics, specialty fabrics and services and automotive safety fabrics. Some of the company's key customers include Levi Strauss, American Eagle Outfitters, Inc., Buckle Inc., Gap, Inc., Elbeco Incorporated, JC Penney, VF Corporation and Cintas Corporation. The company carries out its manufacturing and marketing operations through its offices in US, China, Mexico and Vietnam. ITG is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 International Textile Group, Inc. - Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: International Textile Group, Inc., History
Table 6: International Textile Group, Inc., Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit