- Language: English
- Published: March 2015
- Region: Global
Medical Insurance Cross-Coding Techniques for Dentists in 2012
- ID: 1992065
- December 2011
In this webinar, ExecSense examines what you need to know in 60 minutes to understand how dentists can cross code their medically necessary dental procedures to medical insurance. The webinar is led by Marianne Harper, the owner of “The Art of Practice Management,” a dental practice management consulting company. Marianne’s specialties in her consultancy are: business office systems, business forms, the implementation of systems to lower accounts receivable, and the implementation of dental-medical cross coding.
In addition, Marianne is the author of a medical coding manual for dental practices and is a published author of dental practice management articles, as well as being a well respected speaker and trainer. She has shown hundreds of dentists how to transform accounts receivable numbers into cash by filing medical claims, and covers:
- This first in a series of webinars about Dental-Medical Cross Coding will present the reasons why implementing this system in your dental practice is so important and will make for a win-win situation.
- Practices will learn that, by cross coding, they will be helping their patients better afford their medically necessary dental procedures which can help them achieve better overall body health.
- The 10 questions most asked by dentists about implementing a dental cross coding system including preparations; examinations; documentation; coding; filing claims & tracking claims
- By filing for medically necessary dental procedures, there will be increased case acceptance and more productivity and profit for the practice.
- The webinar will present the types of dental procedures that can be submitted to medical insurance plans, the levels of benefits in medical insurance plans, and how to work with different types of medical plans including Medicare.
- The myths that cross coding is too difficult or never successful will be dispelled
Upon registering, ExecSense will email you the dial-in phone number and all of the other relevant information and files to attend the webinar. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required). You can view the webinar on your computer, iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Blackberry, Android and many other devices.
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
SHOW LESS READ MORE >