• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Welding Machinery - Eastern Europe
Global Research and Data Services, January 2012
This package contains 18 welding machinery market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for welding machinery in different Eastern European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for welding machinery by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for welding machinery by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for welding machinery by type (gas-operated welding machinery, other welding machinery, welding torches, parts for welding machinery)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the welding machinery market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?