• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Dairy Products - Western Europe
Global Research and Data Services, December 2011
This package contains 13 market analyses about the dairy product markets in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for dairy products in different Western European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for dairy products by countries, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for dairy products by countries, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for dairy products by type (butter, cheese, dairy spreads, ice cream, milk and cream, yogurt, and other dairy products)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the dairy products market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?