- Language: English
- 126 Pages
- Published: October 2012
Schleswig-Holstein Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- ID: 1997345
- December 2011
- 14 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research’s, "Schleswig-Holstein Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review" contains analysis on shopping centers across Schleswig-Holstein region in Germany.
This report is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering the shopping centers across Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It provides detailed review on shopping centers in Schleswig-Holstein, with ranking analysis and footfall details in this region. "Schleswig-Holstein Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of shopping centers in Germany. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Germany retail and foodservice value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
- Overview of Schleswig-Holstein shopping centers.
- Review of shopping centers across Schleswig-Holstein region incluing data on gross leasable area.
- Ranking of shopping centers across Schleswig-Holstein region.
- Data on footfall in the leading shopping centers across Schleswig-Holstein region.
Reasons To Buy
- This report presents data on shopping centers in Schleswig-Holstein region in Germany.
- This report provides you detailed information on footfall, gross leasable area (GLA), parking spaces, number of outlets, and average rents in Schleswig-Holstein region.
- Identifies leading foodservice outlets and outlet penetration in Schleswig-Holstein region.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Summary Definitions and Methodology
2 Schleswig-Holstein Shopping Center Analysis
2.1 Schleswig-Holstein: Overview
2.2 Shopping Center Review (All Statistics)
2.3 Ranking of Shopping Centers (All Statistics)
2.4 Shopping Center Analysis (Footfall Statistics)
2.5 Foodservice Perspective
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research