- Published: May 2011
- Region: Spain
Andalucia Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review
- Published: December 2011
- 15 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research’s, "Andalucia Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review" contains analysis on shopping centers across Andalucia region in Spain.
This report is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering the shopping centers across Andalucia, Spain. It provides detailed review on shopping centers in Andalucia, with ranking analysis and footfall details in this region. "Andalucia Shopping Center Analysis - Retail & Foodservice Outlet Data & Ranking Review" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of shopping centers in Spain. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Spain retail and foodservice value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
- Overview of Andalucia shopping centers.
- Review of shopping centers across Andalucia region incluing data on gross leasable area.
- Ranking of shopping centers across Andalucia region.
- Data on footfall in the leading shopping centers across Andalucia region.
Reasons To Buy
- This report presents data on shopping centers in Andalucia region in Spain.
- This report provides you detailed information on footfall, gross leasable area (GLA), parking spaces, number of outlets, and average rents in Andalucia region.
- Identifies leading foodservice outlets and outlet penetration in Andalucia region.
NA SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Summary Definitions and Methodology
2 Andalucia Shopping Center Analysis
2.1 Andalucia: Overview
2.2 Shopping Center Review (All Statistics)
2.3 Ranking of Shopping Centers (All Statistics)
2.4 Shopping Center Analysis (Footfall Statistics)
2.5 Foodservice Perspective
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research