• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, December 2011, Pages: 14
ICD Research's "Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD" for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD (BEH), formerly known as Bulgargaz Holding EAD, is one of the leading companies in the region, and national energy leader in the fields of electricity and gas. The company involves in generation, production, transmission, transit, storage, sale, management, distribution, and purchase of electricity, natural gas, coals, thermal power, and other type of energy and raw materials. BEH also owns and operates an underground gas storage facility. It is a joint-stock company with 100% Bulgarian state ownership. BEH operates its business through several of its subsidiaries, including Mini Maritsa Iztok EAD, Kozloduy NPP EAD, Maritsa East 2 TPP EAD, NEK EAD, Electricity System Operator EAD, Bulgartransgaz EAD, Bulgargaz EAD and Bulgartel EAD. BEH is headquartered in Pancho Vladigerov, Sofia, Bulgaria.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD - history
5 Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD - Key employees
6 Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD - Key employee Biographies
7 Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD - locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries