• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Carlson Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, December 2011, Pages: 17
ICD Research's "Carlson Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Carlson Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Carlson Inc." for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Carlson Inc. (Carlson) is one of the largest private foodservice companies in the US, with presence throughout the hotel, restaurant and travel industries. The company, through its subsidiary, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide, Inc. is a leading foodservice restaurant operator. Currently, the company owns and operates over 1,000 restaurants under the brand T.G.I. Friday's in the US and 60 other countries. Furthermore, Carlson operates over 1,085 hotels in 77 countries under the brands of Radisson, Country Inns & Suites, Park Inn and Park Plaza. By holding a majority stake in Carlson Wagonlit Travel, a specialist in business travel management, the company also has presence in travel industry. The company was formerly known as Gold Bond Stamp Company. Carlson is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Carlson Inc. (Foodservice) - Company Statement
4 Carlson Inc. (Foodservice) - history
5 Carlson Inc. (Foodservice) - Key employees
6 Carlson Inc. (Foodservice) - Key employee Biographies
7 Carlson Inc. (Foodservice) - locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries