• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
FXI - Foamex Innovations: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, December 2011, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "FXI - Foamex Innovations: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "FXI - Foamex Innovations: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FXI - Foamex Innovations" for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
FXI - Foamex Innovations (Foamex), formerly known as Foamex International Inc., is one of the leading manufacturers of flexible polyurethane foam for home, electronics, healthcare, industrial, personal care and transportation markets. The company provides various polyurethane foams, flooring underlays, furniture foams, compressed rolls, carpet underlays, memory foam and bedding topper pads. Foamex offers its products under DirFast, Aerus, Aquazone, Energia, Pillowflex, Reflex Natural, and Venus brands. In addition, the company offers technical foams for various applications in consumer, industrial, electronics and transportation industries. Its customer base includes OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), retailers, and fabricators. The company operates in North America, Mexico, and Asia. In June 2009, the company was acquired by MatlinPatterson Global Opportunities Partners III L.P. and Black Diamond Capital Management, L.L.C. The company is headquartered in Media, Pennsylvania, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 FXI - Foamex Innovations - history
4 FXI - Foamex Innovations - Key employees
5 FXI - Foamex Innovations - Key employee Biographies
6 FXI - Foamex Innovations - locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries