• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, December 2011, Pages: 15
ICD Research's "K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc." for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. (K-VA-T) operates supermarkets, discount food stores, gas stations and in-store pharmacies. The company's product range includes groceries, fresh fruit and vegetables, pharmaceutical, fuel, bakery products, organic products, seafood and meat. The company's private labels include Academix, Certified Angus Beef, Dollar Zone, Domestix, Food Club and Full Circle. It offers services including home delivery, gift cards, and video, movie and game rental services. The company operates a chain of 105 supermarkets and discount stores in the Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee regions of the US. K-VA-T is a family-run business headquartered in Abingdon, Virginia, USA.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. - history
6 K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. - Key employees
7 K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. - Key employee Biographies
8 K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. - locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries