• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
QuikTrip Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
iCD Research, December 2011, Pages: 15
ICD Research's "QuikTrip Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "QuikTrip Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "QuikTrip Corporation" for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
QuikTrip Corporation (QuikTrip) primarily operates convenience stores, along with gas stations and travel centers, retailing food and drinks products. QuikTrip also offers cash cards, credit cards, prepaid cards, fuel cards, reward cards and phone cards to its customers. The company operates over 537 stores in the US states of Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Georgia, Texas and Arizona, and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. The company operates a premium sports drink brand: Hydr8.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 QuikTrip Corporation - history
6 QuikTrip Corporation - Key employees
7 QuikTrip Corporation - Key employee Biographies
8 QuikTrip Corporation - locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries