• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
J C Bamford Excavators Ltd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, December 2011, Pages: 15
World Market Intelligence's 'J C Bamford Excavators Ltd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'J C Bamford Excavators Ltd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'J C Bamford Excavators Ltd' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
J C Bamford Excavators Ltd (JCB) is a manufacturer and supplier of construction equipment. The company designs, develops manufactures and supplies wide range of handlers, wheeled loaders, attachments, compact excavators, Fastrac tractors, lighting tower, forklifts, excavators, telescopic handlers, generators, wheeled loaders, vibratory compactors, vibratory tandem rollers and other utility vehicles. The company offers its products across 150 countries through 1,500 dealer depot locations. It maintains its engineering facilities across the globe, producing a range of over 300 machines. In addition, the company also provides financing solutions across the UK. Its services portfolio also includes liability, motor and property cover, construction and industrial insurance, and sale of used equipment. JCB is headquartered in Rocester, Staffordshire, UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations