• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Construction Market Review and Forecast: Executive Summary
Glenigan, December 2011
Construction Market Review and Forecast is a powerful monthly report that examines the recent performance, trends and prospects of the UK Construction Industry by region and sector. It has been published to provide companies with essential insight to help make the informed decisions in challenging economic times. The report combines expert analysis with robust data driven forecasts of UK construction activity.
The report contains:
- Over 60 pages of analysis and forecasting
- Top level analysis of the UK construction industry
- Sector by sector analysis and forecasts
- Region by region analysis and forecasts
The report will help you:
- Appraise your current strategy against market statistics
- Drive results by focusing resources on the most active regions/sectors
- Seize new opportunities when the industry picks up
This report can be purchased as a one year subscription (12 issues - one per month) or one monthly report can be purchased individually.This monthly report examines the UK construction industry sector by sector covering Private Housing; Social Housing; Industrial; Offices; Retail; Hotel & Leisure; Education; Health; Community & Amenity; Infrastructure; and Utilities.
The commentary and tables provide year on year comparisons in planning approvals; construction project starts; plus data driven robust forecasts. The report also provides analysis and forecasting for each of the 12 UK Government economic regions.
THIS PRODUCT IS THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ONLY - SEE LINK BELOW FOR THE FULL VERSION.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.