This product is currently not available for purchase.
Secrets of Paid Search - 2nd Edition
- ID: 2000913
- July 2011
As technology and society evolve, marketing strategies must develop simultaneously. For many companies, out-of-control bidding wars make effective paid search nearly impossible. To avoid this issue, marketers have shifted the focus from cost per click to more sophisticated goals such as cost per conversion and cost per lead.
The Secrets of Paid Search, 2nd Edition brings together insights on and advice for focusing your paid search efforts to keep up-to-date with trends. Adapt your paid search approach to fit the current environment for this highly relevant marketing medium, including:
- How to integrate campaigns across multiple channels
- Best practices for managing paid search in a cross-channel environment
- 6 steps to improve B2B lead quality
- 5 ways to integrate search and display advertising to boost ROI
- Tips for creating better paid search listings
- And so much more!
Hear from industry experts in reports that reveal paid search marketing successes and failures. Learn the difference between paid and natural search listings, and its impact on search performance. Read best practices for developing objectives in your campaign and how to craft effective ads.
The Secrets of Paid Search, 2nd Edition shows you how to optimize and focus your paid search efforts for better ROI. This guide will transform your search tactics to get the results you want and need. From program audits and tactics for beating click fraud to integrating search with other media and pricing strategies, this guide brings together insights on and advice for getting the most from your paid search efforts.
Don’t be the last to master this highly competitive field!
1) Three Reports That Reveal Paid Search Marketing Success ... or Failure
2) All Roads Lead to Search
3) Best Practices for Managing Paid Search in a Cross-Channel Environment, Part 1
4) Best Practices for Managing Paid Search in a Cross-Channel Environment, Part 2 by Joe Keenan
5) Five Ways to Integrate Search and Display Advertising to Boost ROI
6) Tactics for Creating Better Paid Search Listings
7) Six Steps to Improve B-to-B Lead Quality From Paid Search Campaigns
8) Blurring the Lines Between Paid and Natural Search Listings: The Impact on Search Performance