- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
Valves - Global
- ID: 2001701
- January 2012
- Region: Global
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 53 valve market analyses from the following countries: Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for valves in different countries around the world. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for valves by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for valves by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for valves by type (check valves, pneumatic transmissions and oleohydraulic valves, pressure reducing valves, safety and relief valves)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the valve market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing? SHOW LESS READ MORE >