• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Furniture - Eastern Europe
Global Research and Data Services, January 2012
This market research report offers an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for furniture in Eastern European market. The analysis provides essential market information for decision-makers including: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Overall market value for furniture by country, 2004-2010
- Market value for furniture by type (bedding and mattresses, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, seats, other furniture and furniture parts.)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
This market analysis answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the furniture market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?