• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Coffee - Americas
Global Research and Data Services, January 2012
This package contains 9 coffee market analyses from the following American countries: Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Mexico, Panama, Peru, United States and Uruguay.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for coffee in different American countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for coffee by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for coffee by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for coffee by type (Not roasted and decaffeinated coffee, Not roasted and not decaffeinated coffee, Roasted and decaffeinated coffee, Roasted and not decaffeinated coffee and Coffee husks and skins)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the coffee market in different American countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?