- Language: English
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
Yeasts - Americas
- Published: February 2012
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 11 market analyses about the yeasts in the following American countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, United States, and Uruguay.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for yeasts in different American countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for yeasts by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for yeasts by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for yeasts by type (active yeasts, inactive yeasts)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the yeast market in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?