This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pyramisa Hotels & Resorts"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pyramisa Hotels & Resorts" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pyramisa Hotels & Resorts"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pyramisa Hotels & Resorts (Pyramisa) operates six luxury hotels and provides timeshare holiday packages in the Middle East. The company also provides technical advises and economic feasibility studies for tourism development in Egypt. In addition, it offers travel, entertainment, sports and therapeutic facilities to its customers. The company operates a chain of five-stars hotels with a room inventory of 3,144. These hotels are located in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Sharm El Sheikh, Hurgada and Sahl Hasheesh, Egypt; and Dubai, UAE. Furthermore, the company has investment properties in Hurgada and Cairo. Pyramisa is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
Table 7: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover – Inventory and Asset