• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Russian Consumer Footfall and Expenditure in Foodservice Channels
Canadean Ltd, January 2012, Pages: 28
“Russian Consumer Footfall and Expenditure in Foodservice Channels” is a new survey brief by Canadean that analyzes consumer footfall across Russian foodservice channels, and explores how consumer expenditure across different foodservice channels have changed in 2011. The brief also provides definitive analysis of information categorized by consumers’ age, gender, annual income and children in household. The research source in this brief is based on an extensive survey between June and October 2011 taken by 2,958 consumers of various age and income groups within Russia.
- This brief is based on primary surveys conducted by Canadean accessing its B2C panels of Russian foodservice consumers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 2,958 consumers are captured in our survey
- The geographical scope of the research is Russia– drawing on the activity and expectations of consumers across different foodservice channels
- The brief provides snapshots of frequency of footfall and average expenditure on food across different foodservice channels
- Key topics covered in this brief include information categorized by foodservice channels and consumers’ age, gender, annual income and children in household.
The brief features the opinions of consumers related to the following:
- Consumer footfall across different foodservice channels
- Foodservice channels that drive consumer expenditure
Reasons to Buy:
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying consumer expenditure on foodservice channels
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with consumer behavior across different age groups and gender
- Benchmark your market understanding of consumer requirements across different income categories
- In Russia, a total of 28% of respondents had visited ‘coffee or tea shops’ more than three times a month the highest among any channel, of which 6% claims to have paid more than 10 visits in a month.
- Channels including 'cinemas', 'coffee shop or tea shops' and 'fast food restaurants' emerge to be the top three popular choices of consumers.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3.2 Large scale, international, program of online consumer surveys
1.3.3 Nationally Representative results (age, gender)
1.3.4 Data analysis and report writing
2 Consumer Footfall by Foodservice Channel
2.1 Consumer Footfall: Foodservice Channel Comparison by Visit
2.1.1 Range of visit
2.1.2 Average number of visits
2.2 Consumer Footfall: Foodservice Channel Comparison by Gender
2.3 Consumer Footfall: Foodservice Channel Comparison by Age Group
2.4 Consumer Footfall: Foodservice Channel Comparison by Children in Household
2.5 Consumer Footfall: Foodservice Channel Comparison by Annual Income
3 Consumer Foodservice Expenditure
3.1 Expenditure on Food by Channel
3.1.1 Range of expenditure
3.1.2 Average expenditure per month
3.2 Expenditure on Foodservice Channels: Comparison by Gender
3.3 Expenditure on Foodservice Channels: Comparison by Age Group
3.4 Expenditure on Foodservice Channels: Comparison by Children in Household
3.4.1 Expenditure on Foodservice Channels: Comparison by Annual Income
4.1 About Canadean