American Dairy Queen (Limited Brazier) - Uniform Franchise Offering Circular/Franchise Disclosure Document
- Published: January 2010
- Region: Global, United States
Li Ning Company Limited (2331) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Li Ning Company Limited (Li Ning) is a China-based sport brand enterprise. The company is engaged in designing, manufacturing and distributing sports goods. The product portfolio of the company includes apparel and accessories for sport and leisure use and sports footwear. These products are sold under the brand name LI-NING. The company has strong distribution network in China. In addition, the company is involved in managing its own LI-NING retail outlets and concessions. The company is also into manufacturing, marketing and distributing outdoor sports products under the brand name AIGLE in China. The company is headquartered in Tongzhou District, Beijing, China.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Li Ning Company Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Li Ning Company Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Li Ning Company Limited - Key Facts
Li Ning Company Limited - Key Employees
Li Ning Company Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Li Ning Company Limited - Major Products and Services
Li Ning Company Limited - History
Li Ning Company Limited - Company Statement
Li Ning Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Li Ning Company Limited - Business Description
Li Ning Company Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Li Ning Company Limited - Strengths
Strength - Expanding Operating Margin
Strength - Wide Brand Portfolio
Strength - Sturdy Distribution Network
Li Ning Company Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Brand Judgment
Weakness - Increasing Financial Leverage
Li Ning Company Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Retail Growth in China
Opportunity - Sponsorships
Opportunity - Growth in Online Business
Li Ning Company Limited - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Rise in Counterfeit Products
Threat - Lack of Diversified Brand Sales
Li Ning Company Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Li Ning Company Limited, Key Facts
Li Ning Company Limited, Key Employees
Li Ning Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Li Ning Company Limited, Major Products and Services
Li Ning Company Limited, History
Li Ning Company Limited, Subsidiaries
Li Ning Company Limited, Key Competitors
Li Ning Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Li Ning Company Limited, Annual Ratios
Li Ning Company Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Li Ning Company Limited, Performance Chart (2006 - 2010)
Li Ning Company Limited, Ratio Charts
ANTA Sports Products Limited
New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.
Li & Fung Limited
Yonex Co., Ltd.
PUMA AG Rudolf Dassler Sport