Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation (6997) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation (Nippon Chemi-Con) is an electronic components company that manufactures and sells electrolytic capacitors. It offers aluminum electrolytic capacitors, conductive polymer aluminum solid capacitors, and conductive polymer hybrid aluminum electrolytic capacitors; multilayer ceramic capacitors; film capacitors; metal oxide varistors TNR; amorphous/dust choke coils; electric double layer capacitors DLCAP; and electric-mechanical products. Nippon Chemi-Con serves ICT products, automotive electronics, industrial equipment, home appliances, new energy, and other applications across Asia, North America, South America, and Europe. The company has production sites and offices in North America, Asia Pacific and Fareast Asia. Nippon Chemi-Con is headquartered in Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Key Facts
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Key Employees
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Major Products and Services
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - History
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Company Statement
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Business Description
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Electrolytic Capacitors
Strength - Focused R&D Activities
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lawsuits
Weakness - Operational Performance
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Printed Circuit Boards: Taiwan and China
Opportunity - Demand for LED Lighting Solutions: the US
Opportunity - Alternative Energy Development Plan: Thailand
Opportunity - Outlook of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: Global
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Threats
Threat - Regional and Economic Influences
Threat - Fast Technological Changes
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risks
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Key Facts
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Key Employees
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Major Products and Services
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, History
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Other Locations
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Key Competitors
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Annual Ratios
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Ratio Charts
Tokyo Cosmos Electric Co., Ltd.
Soshin Electric Co., Ltd.
Samwha Capacitor Co., Ltd.
Okaya Electric Industries Co., Ltd.
Nantong Jianghai Capacitor Co.,Ltd
KEMET Electronics Corporation