[MLT] Biogas Power in Italy, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles
- Published: July 2011
- Region: Italy
Intec Ltd (INL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Intec Ltd (Intec) offers patented process and technologies for the minerals processing industry. It provides a set of patented hydrometallurgical processes that are used to produce high purity base metals and precious metals from concentrates of sulphide ores. Intec has commercialized operations for the recovery of lead, zinc and other metals from industrial wastes and sludges. Intec’s Burnie research facility in Tasmania recycles heavy metals from industrial waste sludges. The company operates its business through two business segments, namely, Metal in concentrate, and Research and Development. The company has formed a joint venture with Casbico Pty Ltd in the UK for pursuing project opportunities in Russia, the CIS, and the Middle East. Intec is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Intec Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Intec Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Intec Ltd - Key Facts
Intec Ltd - Key Employees
Intec Ltd - Major Products and Services
Intec Ltd - History
Intec Ltd - Company Statement
Intec Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Intec Ltd - Business Description
Intec Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Intec Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Patented Processes and Technologies
Strength - Recycling Services
Strength - Joint Venture with Casbico Pty ltd
Intec Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Financial Resources
Intec Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Copper
Opportunity - Intec R.E.cycling Project
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Gold
Intec Ltd - Threats
Threat - Regulations
Threat - Competition
Threat - Operational Risks
Intec Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Intec Ltd, Key Facts
Intec Ltd, Key Employees
Intec Ltd, Major Products and Services
Intec Ltd, History
Intec Ltd, Key Competitors
Intec Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Intec Ltd, Annual Ratios
Intec Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Intec Ltd, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Intec Ltd, Ratio Charts
BacTech Environmental Corporation
Alexander Mining plc
IONTECH Engineering Ltd
SX Kinetics, Inc.
JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation