- Published: January 2012
- Region: Asia
Taiwan In 2030: The Future Demographic
- Published: December 2011
- Region: Taiwan
- 19 pages
- Euromonitor International
In 2030, the population of Taiwan will reach 23.3 million. There will be huge increases in the population aged 60+, but the number of those aged 0-45 will fall during this period. Taiwan has the lowest birth and fertility rates in Asia and as a result is ageing at a fast pace. The rural population is rapidly declining.
The Future Demographic reports provide in-depth data and analysis of population changes in 85 countries, 7 regions and a world overview. The reports offer long-term demographic forecasts to 2030, and include breakdowns of population by age and sex, vital statistics and major cities. The series provides insight into demographic trends which will shape consumer segmentation and markets in the future
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Future Demographics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Taiwan in 2030: The Future Demographic
Taiwan in 2030