- Published: September 2011
- Region: Denmark
Tufted Carpets and Rugs - Eastern Europe
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Eastern Europe, Europe
- Global Research and Data Services
This package contains 16 tufted carpets and rugs market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for tufted carpets and rugs in different Eastern European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for tufted carpets and rugs by country
- Overall market volume for tufted carpets and rugs by country
- Market value and volume for tufted carpets and rugs by type (nylon and polyamides, wool and animal hair and other materials)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the tufted carpets and rugs market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Czech Republic