Uranium Mining Market in North America to 2020 - Higher Production Driven by New Projects, Improved Mining Methods and Price Increases
- Published: June 2012
Identifying the True Potential of Opportunities for EMS Providers
Smart grid and renewable energy markets are offering EMS providers the next wave of growth opportunities. Forward thinking OEMs are seeking strategic collaborations with EMS providers that is setting the stage for new transformational opportunities. This mega trend deliverable analyses current outsourcing trends in the EMS renewable energy and smart grid markets. It offers insights to help companies realize opportunities by highlighting key sectors that offer greatest potential for being outsourced, customer trends, new products and services and competitive analysis. This study also aims to identify new growth opportunities and create strategies for exceptional performance in the EMS market.
- Increasing political impact and rising consumer awareness have created a deliberate shift towards adoption of renewable energy.
- There is increasing emphasis on reducing dependence on oil, contending with rising fuel prices, and
decreasing dependence on foreign oil imports.
- Governments are providing financial assistance in the forms of tax incentives, subsidies, low-interest loans, and grants to encourage adoption of renewable energy.
- Regionally, Europe has been the frontrunner in the adoption and implementation of solar power, wind power, and smart grid deployments.
- North America will also continue to remain a vital hub for renewable energy and drive smart grid
deployments. The need for reliability improvements, reduction of dependence on foreign oil, and demand response will be mail drivers for growth in North America.
- Asia is representing the fastest growth in terms of growth opportunities. A case in point is the development of China's wealth of solar power resources. The Chinese government has passed many legislations, including the Renewable Energy Law and the Renewable Energy Medium and Long-term Development Plan, that stipulate medium- and long-term objectives for the development of the solar power market. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Mega Trends Overview of Solar, Wind, and Smart Grid Markets: High-growth Markets
Analysis of EMS Opportunities
About Frost & Sullivan
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Site License||A copy of the report will be emailed to you and a printed copy will be shipped to you. The Electronic copy is sent in PDF format.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.|
|Enterprisewide||A copy of the report will be emailed to you and a printed copy will be shipped to you. The Electronic copy is sent in PDF format.|